NUDE & NAVY BLUE // OUTFIT

12.6.12

Nude dress by Stella McCartney, Jewellery & Jacket by H&M
This look I wore when I went to Geneva to the →“Goûter Guerlain”. You can see on the picture below the famous →“Jet d’eau” in the background. How do you like the contrast of the nude, pale dress with the navy blue shoes & cardigan? Or do you prefer the combination with olive grey & belt as seen →here? For the glamorous touch I added my new sparkling H&M jewellery.

Hier noch mein Outfit, welches ich zum →"Goûter Guerlain" in Genf trug. Im Hintergrnd vom unteren Bild könnt ihr den bekannten →"Jet d'eau" sehen. Wie gefällt dir die Kombination vom nudefarbenem, hellem Kleid mit dunkelblauen Schuhe und Cardigan? Oder bevorzugst du die Kombination mit Olive, Hellgrau & Gurt wie →hier? Um dem Look etwas mehr Glamour zu geben, trug ich dazu mein neuer, funklender H&M Schmuck.

Nude dress by Stella McCartney, Jewellery & Jacket by H&M, Shoes by VögeleShoes

4 comments:

  1. oh echt hübsch, vor allem der schmuck !!

    Besuch mich doch mal.. würde mich sehr freuen
    ...Bildhübsch

    ReplyDelete
  2. finds es voll lässigs Outfit - stot der guet! :)

    ReplyDelete