BAROCK AT DEBENHAMS.DE

23.10.12

barock style at debenhams.de
As I wrote already, I just love the barock trend! At the new onlineshop of debenhams.de I found those two dresses you can see above but also a beautiful shirt, which builds the background of the picture, in this style. Which of those three pieces is your favorite?

Wie bereits geschrieben, bin ich ein grosses Fan vom Trend Barock. Im neuen Onlineshop debenhams.de fand ich die zwei Kleider auf dem Foto oben und ein wunderschönes Shirt (das den Hintergrund der Collage bildet), welches dem Stil entsprechen. Welches der drei Kleidungsstücke ist dein Favorit?

1 comment:

  1. The one on the right! From the picture I can guess that the fabric is better, and it fits most body types. And anyways the cut is just classier.

    Giorgia

    Come and check out my new Sal Y Limo giveaway :)!

    http://gvn-styleblog.blogspot.ch/2012/10/giveaway-win-your-favorite-sal-y-limon.html

    ReplyDelete