ABSENCE // ABWESENHEIT

15.10.12

live life to the fullest
The reason for my absence is simply life itself. Between work and friends, Athens and Bern, reading and sleeping blogging was the last priority. I prefered not to blog anything instead of writing some boring and careless posts. I’m sure, you understand that! This week I’ll blog as usual and I hope you already looking forward to my posts & photos ;)

Der Grund für meine Abwesenheit ist ganz simpel: das Leben. Zwischen Job und Freunden, Athen und Bern, Lesen und Schlafen blieb mein Blog letzte Woche einfach letzte Priorität. Lieber keinen Beitrag als langweiliges und schnell hingeschriebenes Blabla. Ich bin sicher, ihr versteht das! Diese Woche geht es wieder wie gewohnt weiter, und ich hoffe, ihr freut euch auf meine Texte & Fotos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment