PLAKA, ATHENS

17.10.12

Plaka Athen
Gucci Sunglasses
Sunday one week ago I met my parents in Athens. They enjoyed their vacation in Greek while I was there for one night only together we went to the Plaka, the old town of Athens. Not only were the sight to the Acropolis but also the food & wine perfect. Athens is one if my most favorite night-stop in Europe and I'm super happy to be there four times this month!

Am Sonntag vor einer Woche schlenderte durch Athens Plaka mit meinen Eltern, die gerade in Griechenland Ferien machten, und genoss die schöne Stadt, die Freundlichkeit der Menschen und natürlich das köstliche Essen und der berühmte griechische Wein! Ein Post zum Outfit folgt noch und ich hoffe, bald die Akropolis von Nahem zu erkunden und mit euch zu teilen. Athen ist einer meiner liebsten Nightstops und ich freue mich, dass ich diesen Monat ganze vier Mal dort bin!

Plaka Athen
Athen, Akropolis by night

No comments:

Post a Comment